New Year, New Intentions
RESOLUTIONS IMPLY SOMETHING IS WRONG. INTENTIONS MOTIVATE TO DO BETTER.
- Genuinely smile; it is a symbol of the peace that happiness brings.
- Know that my presence is a gift to all and be in tune with the moment.
- Surrender things I cannot control and respectfully dominate what I can.
- Make my wants known so the universe and those around help me to achieve it.
- Be mindful of my words, feelings and actions. Bow to lessons. Praise progress.
- Listen hard. Learn hard. Love hard. Pray hard. Be well hard. Build wealth hard.
- Trust that a higher plan is unfolding. Be patient. Just hold on. Love will soon come.
Post a Comment