- With the increased popularity of bookless libraries and eBooks, could the end of printed books be near? EEK!
- A sequel to Stephen King's The Shining is set to be published in September 2013.
- Chelsea Handler's 50 Shades of Chartreuse: This Time It's Personal is set to be published in October 2013.
- Actor Kevin Costner has signed a book deal with Atria Books for an adventure series.
- It's never too late to write a book. The 65-year-old music artist Carlos Santana has signed a book deal with Little, Brown and Co. to write a memoir.
- Olympic gold medal gymnast Gabby Douglas is writing a memoir. Grace, Gold and Glory: My Leap of Faith is scheduled for release in December. What an inspirational title.
- Monica Lewinsky is FINALLY writing a tell-all book. Is anyone still interested in the graphic details of her relationship with President Bill Clinton?
- Tip for Authors Requesting Reviews: Please provide an accurate summary of your book(s), follow the blogger's review guidelines, personalize and proofread the e-mail. Your request is usually the blogger's first impression. Make it a good one!
September 19, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment