- A Murder Among Friends ~ Given to me a few months ago. I purposely saved it for today's Readathon so I could have no distractions while reading the story in front of my fireplace in a snuggie.
- Beach Thing ~ Well, technically given to me. I bought the eBook with a birthday gift card.
- Truly Madly Guilty ~ Lent from the library. I kept this bestseller on my TBR until the hype died down a bit.
- Small Great Things ~ Is a galley considered a book lent to me? Hmmm...
- WIDOWED ~ Given to me by the author/fellow podcaster: Joann Filomena of Widow Cast.
- Home ~ First patron to loan from the library! The return of one of my favorite fictional characters in a series, Myron Bolitar, has been on my TBR since news of it being published.
- Another Brooklyn ~ Also on loan from the library. I added to my TBR when bookheart Vern recommended it to me.
- Turning the Tables ~ Given to me by a friend who said, "It could be worse; you could be a housewife turned inmate."
- Adnan's Story ~ Part of a library haul. It has been hard to find thus on my TBR since I listened to the Serial and Undisclosed podcasts.
October is the perfect month for not only breast cancer awareness but to also finally read the books gifted or lent to me. If you are interested in joining this challenge with me, visit Bookish for the deets. Share your progress using #KillYourTBR2016 on social media. And don't forget to self-examine... SAVE THE BOOBS!