Series Sunday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie. I encourage all of my fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along. Today is merely a discussion. Please chime in!
When is the right time to stop reading a series?
- When the storyline is far beyond recycled.
- When the characters are no longer relatable.
- When the author's authenticity is questionable.
- When the series is drawn out and needs to end.
- When the plot is spoiled thanks to social media.
- When the author's real life bleeds into the series.
- When the series develops a cookie-cutter formula.
- When the publishing company delays new releases.
- When the author's writing style changes for the worse.
- When the (insert your reason to stop reading a series here).
Post a Comment