I'm a reader at the 24-hour Read-a-Thon. My participation this year will not be the full 24 hours but I am committing to 8-10 hours starting at 8 a.m. today. My "Currently Reading" bookshelf above will be updated throughout the day. I will post updates via my Twitter @LiteraryMarie and my final progress report here.
My Read-a-Thon Plan:
- Finish Reading For Your Love: A Blessings Novel by Beverly Jenkins ✓
- Start and finish All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Start Balm by Dolen Perkins-Valdez
- Catch up on eMags Entertainment Weekly, Essence, Ebony and Marie Claire ✓
- Read the latest issue of Hour Detroit magazine ✓
- Write book reviews and cheer other participants during breaks ✓