It is my literary duty to bring the top books read of this year to the forefront and highlight my favorites. Please note that my list is purely my opinion. It is not influenced by authors, other readers, other bloggers, or publishers that may have provided free or advance copies in exchange for an honest review. Please see the Top 5 Series of 2015 to accompany this list. For your convenience, click the book's title for my previously published reviews of the Top 10 Books of 2015.
Not Top but Certainly Notable: Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova
10. The Third Wife by Lisa Jewell
9. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
8. Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates
7. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
6. One Night by Eric Jerome Dickey
5. Perfect Peace by Daniel Black
4. Bright Side by Kim Holden
3. Stand Your Ground by Victoria Christopher Murray
2. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
1. The Turner House by Angela Flournoy
See you next year, bookhearts!