It is my literary duty to bring the top books I've read this year to the forefront and highlight my favorites. Please note that my list is purely my opinion. It is not influenced by authors, other readers, other bloggers, fellow reviewers or publishers that may have provided free or advance copies in exchange for my honest review.
Click the title/author for my previously published review of the books featured in my Top 10 Books of 2016.
10. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
9. One by Sarah Crossan
8. The True Story of Atticus and Hazel by Fisher Amelie
7. Untwine by Edwidge Danticat
6. The Mother by Yvvette Edwards
5. The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
4. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
3. I'm Judging You: The Do-Better Manual by Luvvie Ajayi
2. The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
1. Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
You May Also Be Interested In:
Top 5 Series of 2016
Top 10 Book Covers of 2016
Top 10 First Lines of 2016