- Get 8-10 hours of sleep.
- Do not skip meals.
- No extremities.
- Beware of sensitive skin.
- Do not eat chocolate.
- Avoid strong smells and loud noise.
- Avoid bright light and sun glare.
- Stay inside if high barometric pressure.
- Not too much or too little caffeine.
- Take daily meds on time.
- Do not look forward to events.
- Be prepared to miss out on life.
- Appreciate every pain-free second.
- No stress...PERIODT.
November 19, 2019
Life of a Migraineur: Rules
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment