- According to a learning at home study, children ages 2-10 read an average of 40 minutes per day.
- In children's book The Scarecrow's Wedding, the scarecrow smokes cigars. O_O Should smoking be banned in children's books? I vote yes.
- Barnes & Noble now offers same day delivery!
- College students' usage of textbooks has declined slightly since digital textbooks and online study guides are offered.
- When do writers know it is time to quit their day job and work full-time as an author? When is it time to let it go?
- Random House plans to release a new book series based on the Disney movie Frozen. It will pick up where the movie left off. This is a sure buy for the tots in your life.
September 16, 2014
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment