- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in eBook format.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up, put the direct link to your post about joining the eBook Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post to add your reviews for that month. Any reviews submitted will be entered into a monthly drawing. There will also be a grand giveaway at the end of the year for everyone who achieves their goal level (or higher).
- Floppy disk - 5 eBooks
- CD - 10 eBooks
- DVD - 25 eBooks
- Memory stick - 50 eBooks
- Hard drive - 75 eBooks
- Server - 100 eBooks
- Human brain - 150 eBooks
Post a Comment