- Read an installment of a series.
- Post a review/recommendation on your blog, FB, Twitter, Goodreads, or Shelfari pages.
- Share your review/recommendation by posting the link in the comments section below.
- Include the title, author, and name of the series so that other Series Sunday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists.
- Adieu versus Ado
- Affect versus Effect
- Beck and Call versus Beckon Call
- Capital versus Capitol
- Conscience versus Conscious
- e.g. versus i.e.
- Farther versus Further
- Vain versus Vane versus Vein
Title: Grammar Girl's 101 Misused Words You'll Never Confuse Again
Author: Mignon Fogarty
Published: July 2011