Bookish hosts Kill Your TBR 2016. All these stacks of unread books I stare at? Unsure of what to read next? Never-ending-forever-growing TBR list? Well thanks to this reading challenge, I have a plan. There are 12 reading challenges (one for each month of the year) designed to help knock out titles on To Be Read (TBR) shelves.
- January ~ Read Whatever You Want/Most Excited About
- February ~ Read Books You're Embarrassed You Haven't Read Yet
- March ~ Read Based on the Cover
- April ~ Read Genre You Own the Least Of
- May ~ Read Classics
- June ~ Read Adaptations
- July ~ Read Diversely
- August ~ Read Chronologically
- September ~ Read Books with Least Number of Pages
- October ~ Read Books People Gave or Lent You
- November ~ Reread Books You Can't Remember
- December ~ Read What Others Recommend
If you are interested in joining this challenge with me, visit Bookish for the deets and share your progress using #KillYourTBR2016 on social media.