It is my literary duty to bring the top books read of this year to the forefront and highlight my favorites. Please note that my list is purely my opinion. It is not influenced by authors, other readers, other bloggers, or publishers that may have provided free or advance copies in exchange for an honest review. Please see the Top 4 Series of 2014 to accompany this list. For your convenience, my original reviews of the Top 10 Books of 2014 are available by clicking the book title.
10. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
9. Gray Mountain by John Grisham
8. A Wanted Woman by Eric Jerome Dickey
7. Raw by Belle Aurora
6. The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain
5. The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers
4. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
2. Room by Emma Donoghue
1. We Were Liars by e. lockhart
See you next year, bookhearts!